Tra Que is a charming little village located about 2 km from Hoi An. It was founded over 400 years ago with 220 households, in which 200 families live by farming. For a long time Tra Que has been famous for producing more than 20 kinds of herb and vegetable: lettuce, mint, basil, sweet basil, coriander, etc., fully representing the five basic tastes – spicy, sour, sweet, bitter and harsh. Farmers here use neither manure nor chemical fertilizers but rather a kind of riverweed from a local river in Tra Que. As a result, the vegetables both look very beautiful in their fields as well as possess outstanding taste and flavor. Tra Que is now becoming a popular and attractive destination for tourists. If you ever stop over in Hoi An, you shouldn’t miss a visit to Tra Que vegetable village.
About Tra Que
TRA QUE MINTY GARDEN TOURS
MENU (for all tours)
- Tam huu (special food of Tra Que village)
- Deep fried spring rolls with vegetable, shrimp and pork
- Hoi An pancakes
- Grilled fish with turmeric in banana leaf
- Steamed rice in banana leaves.
- Sauteed morning glory with garlic.
- Seasonal fresh fruit.
- Morning glory salad
- Beef BBQ with la lot (Lot leaf)
- Hoi An rice pancakes (banh xeo)
- Braised pork in clay pot
- Steamed rice with panda leaves.
- Sauteed bok-choy with garlic.
MENU 3 (Vegetarian)
- Fresh spring rolls with tofu and mushroom
- Vegetarian spring roll
- Taro curry with coconut juice
- Vegetarian pancake with tofu and mushroom
- Steamed rice with pandan leaves.
- Stir fried seasonal vegetable
- Seasonal fresh fruit /Hoi An special cake