Joining this tour, you can experience a day of working with the local farmer learning and how to make Vietnamese tasty and traditional dishes with Chef Danny.
- 9:00 am / 3:00pm: Pick up you at hotel by bike / scooter with driver and go along to Tra Que Vegetable Village.
- 9:30 am / 3:30pm: Take a short stroll around the vegetable garden that provides you insight into the history of our village, and the different crops the villagers cultivate.
- 10:00 am / 4:00pm: Join gardening activities in preparing the land, fertilizing with seaweed, raking the ground, sowing, watering, and picking vegetables.
- 10:30 am / 4:30pm: Cooking session begins, you learn the differences about the ingredients and our traditional methods of preparing and cooking some Vietnamese foods.
- 12:00 pm / 6:00pm: Enjoy your self-prepared meal with whole menu 7 dishes.
- 1:00 pm / 7:00pm Back to the hotel.
- VND 690,000 per person (USD 30.00) (minimum 2 persons)
- Child from age 5 to under age 11: VND 345,000 (USD 15.00)
- Child under age 5: FOC
* On request:
- Foot soak with medicinal herb & foot massage: VND 150,000 / person (USD 6.50)
- Buffalo riding: VND 92,000 / person (USD 4.00)
- Bike /Scooter with driver
- Visiting fee
- Lunch / dinner
- Special welcome drink.