This trip is for those who love to discover rural life, want to immerse themselves into the atmosphere of peaceful, rustic landscapes and get closer to the nature, friendly people in the Vietnam countryside.
- 9:00am: Pick up you at hotel by bike / scooter with driver. Ride the bike to Cam Thanh Eco Village, then move to Water-coconut jungle to row the basket boats with the locals. You will be immersed in the natural beauty of the nipa palm forest. You can get some loveable handmade souvenirs made from nipa palm leaves, and catch the purple crab.
- 10:45am: Go along to Tra Que Vegetable Village . Here you have a chance to feel the green with distinct aroma of local varieties of vegetables.
- 11:15am: Join gardening activities in preparing the land, fertilizing with seaweed, raking the ground, sowing, watering, and picking vegetables.
- 11:45am: Learn to cook Vietnamese Pancake & Tam Huu with Chef.
- 12:30pm: Enjoy lunch / dinner with whole menu 7 dishes.
- 1:30pm: Back to the hotel.
- VND 950,000 per person (USD 41.50) (minimum 2 persons)
- Child from age 5 to under age 11: VND 506,000 (USD 22.00)
- Child under age 5: VND 150,000 (USD 6.50)
* On request:
- Foot soak with medicinal herb & foot massage: VND 150,000 / person (USD 6.50)
- Buffalo riding: VND 92,000 / person (USD 4.00)
- Tour guide
- Bike /Scooter with driver
- Basket boat
- Entry tickets
- Special welcome drink.