This tour will bring you a chance to know about daily market activities and learn how to make Vietnamese tasty and traditional dishes with Chef Danny.
- 9:00 am / 3:00pm: Pick up you at hotel and start with Hoi An’s colorful market by bicycle /scooter. Here, you have the opportunity to interact with the local vendors and learn about different products and ingredients to use in the cooking session later.
- 10:00 am / 4:00pm: Carry on with our trip to Tra Que Vegetable Village. Take a rest with special complimentary welcome drink and enjoy the nice breeze from the vegetable garden.
- 10:45 am / 4:45pm: Cooking session begins, you learn the differences about the ingredients and our traditional methods of preparing and cooking some Vietnamese foods.
- 12:00 pm / 6:00pm: Enjoy your self-prepared meal.
- 1:00 pm / 7:00pm: Back to the hotel.
- VND 690,000 per person (USD 30.00) (minimum 2 persons)
- Child from age 5 to under age 11: VND 345,000 (USD 15.00)
- Child under age 5: FOC
* On request:
- Foot soak with medicinal herb & foot massage: VND 150,000 / person (USD 6.50)
- Buffalo riding: VND 92,000 / person (USD 4.00)
- Bike /Scooter with driver
- Visiting fee
- Lunch / dinner
- Special welcome drink.